Welcome to our Hotel X Urban Retreat. Before you arrive we have a few details to share + some to collect from you. Please read the below information thoroughly. Please ignore the "Sold Out" button, these information pages usually have optional extras for longer and overseas retreats.
Our mission is host a fun and enriching weekend of immersing in yoga movement, philosophy and history. We want to provide you with necessary tools to carry your yoga practice with you when you step off the mat, whether you are joining us for the weekend or a single class.
Classes will take place in our private, leafy function room on the Mezzanine level. When you arrive at the front door of the hotel go up the stairs on the left side and we will be in the room closest to Brunswick Street.
If you are attending a single class please BYO mat and also email email@example.com to let her know which on you will be attending.
Please arrive to all classes 10 minutes before the start time.
Patty will call everyone on Monday / Tuesday July 10/11 to confirm all details provided and find out a little more about your intentions for the weekend and your current practice if you have one.
2 x Yoga clothes
1 x Smart casual outfit for dinner
1 x Water bottle
1 x Swimsuit
1 x Yoga mat if you are local / attending a single class
Our Three Requests
1. Pack appropriately so you can maximise your time at the hotel + enjoy our itinerary without running around town looking for things you need. If you are flying into Brisbane and forget something you need, please text Patty and she can help arrange the items you need so you can relax and enjoy.
2. Contact Patty directly on 0400313693 with any special requests 1 week prior to the retreat start date.
3. Mobile phones are to be left away from the dining table and yoga mat at all times. We do this on all retreats and everyone has a much more enjoyable experience.
Hotel X Information
- Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am. Hotel X is located at 458 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 and their number is (07) 3519 1000 if you to get in touch about your arrival time.
- Taxi's and Ubers are available at the airport and area 20 minute ride.
- Parking is complimentary for in house guests. Those attending classes only can access the parking garage for a fee.
Domestic Travel Insurance is recommended in the event of sickness, injury, ect... Click Here to explore our recommend insurance provider however please research other companies and plans that will work best for you.
The menu is healthy and delicious, GF + DF. If you are vegan / vego please let us know. Please also let us know of any allergies, intolerances or dislikes.
If you are joining for classes only you are VERY welcome to join us for meals at own cost if you decide you would like to stick around and hang out.
A glass of Champagne is served at dinner, and you may purchase drinks but please keep the consumption minimal. Drinking is prohibited at lunch as our insurances will not cover us if you to practice yoga under the influence.
We support you in the following ways when booking one of our yoga retreats:
+ Retreats in Australia: Never lose your deposit or full payment if you notify us of a cancel or change to your booking 90 days before the start date of the retreat. We will credit your account to attend a retreat within 12 months of your original purchase date.
+ All monies paid will be credited to another retreat to be used within 12 months if you make changes to your booking on or before 90 days out from the start date of the retreat.
+ Our recommended travel insurance provider Covermore’s comprehensive travel insurance will support you in the event of cancellation by you, injury or sickness for you and your family if you need to make changes within 90 days of your booking. Click here for more information to book travel insurance. We insist you take our this tailored insurance for reimbursements.
+ Pay in full or pay deposit and the remaining 6 weeks after purchase date.
+ Click Here to read our full Terms and Conditions