Hello Noosa Retreaters + thank you for booking with Mana. It's time to get thinking about your upcoming yoga retreat. In addition to our schedule, we have a few optional treatments + products you might enjoy, but before you arrive we have a few details to share + some to collect from you.
Please read the below information thoroughly.
1. We cater GF + DF + Plant Based
Prepare to be amazed! All meals are designed by in-house chef's Simon who is driving all the way from Byron Bay for us. We cater to vegans but sometimes we serve honey + eggs. Please let us know if you are vegan, have a food allergy or strong food dislike so our kitchen can plan.
2. Patty Perlman is your retreat leader. To learn more about the Mana Team click here.
3. We offer kombucha + organic champagne (on the first night) at dinner for responsible light consumption. You may BYO for light consumption at dinner, beer or wine only.
4. Check in + Parking
Please arrive between 3-3:45pm NSW time at 28 Mitti Street, Little Cove Noosa to get settled before our first yoga class at 4:30pm.
We have limited parking, please try to carpool with your guests as we have 1 car per room that we need to squish in the driveway. Please let us know if you will need a parking spot.
It takes a really big team to get our rooms + property ready for our guests. Because of this we are unable to offer early check ins, but if you are flying in early we can offer you to drop your bags inside and head out for a beautiful walk.
5. Dinner At Local on the last night is for purchase. Please bring cash so we can avoid the embarrassing dinner bill scene where everyone only has apple pay and the calculators come out. Here is a link to their website to help set your expectations. LOCALE.
6. Domestic Travel Insurance is compulsory in the event of sickness, injury, ect... Click Here to explore our recommend insurance provider however please research other companies and plans that will work best for you.
7. By attending this retreat and entering any premises where Mana Retreats are held we assume all customers are in compliance with our terms and conditions.
All of the below activities must be booked online here no later than 1 week before the retreat start date so that we can guarantee availability + help the providers plan their schedules. We will schedule these in for you.
Our therapists Claudine is strong, friendly and also a fellow yoga teacher. Claudine has dazzled us many times on our Makepeace Island Retreats. Massages happen in room and we will schedule these in for you around our itinerary.
60 minutes $150
Cate Peterson leads us with her intuitive reiki sessions. Reiki is harnessing internal vibrations to find balance and healing. It is energy flow - personal, deep, intuitive. It's a Japanese form of therapy that aims to increase energy levels and promote relaxation and wellbeing. 60 minutes is a pure reiki experience. 90 minutes allows you do dive deeper into your specific introspections with a paired discussion with Cate.
60 minutes $150 | 90 minutes $180
We will provide beautiful IKOU body scrubs for all guests. Fancy a facemask? Special products? Our bathrooms are stocked with Saya shower products, but should you want a little more pampering let us know and we'll arrange your order to be waiting for you when you arrive. Whatever you decide to order we can invoice you for. Checkout this link @ SAYA.
We support you in the following ways when booking one of our yoga retreats:
+ Never lose your deposit or full payment if you notify us of a cancel or change to your booking 90 days before the start date of the retreat. We will credit your account to attend a retreat within 12 months of your original purchase date.
+ All monies paid will be credited to another retreat to be used within 12 months if you make changes to your booking on or before 90 days out from the start date of the retreat.
+ Our recommended travel insurance provider Covermore’s comprehensive travel insurance will support you in the event of cancellation by you, injury or sickness for you and your family if you need to make changes within 90 days of your booking. Click here for more information to book travel insurance. We insist you take our this tailored insurance for reimbursements.
+ Pay in full or pay deposit and the remaining 6 weeks after purchase date.
+ Click Here to read our full Terms and Conditions