Hello Makepeace Island Retreaters! It's time to get thinking about your upcoming yoga retreat. In addition to our schedule, we have a few optional treatments + products you might enjoy, but before you arrive we have a few details to share + some to collect from you. Please read the below information thoroughly.
4. Domestic Travel Insurance is compulsory in the event of sickness, injury, cancelation, ect... Click Here to explore our recommend insurance provider however you are welcome to choose other companies and plans that will work best for you.
5. Please BYO yoga mat for hygienic purposes during this time. We will provide all other props.
6. All of the below treatments must be booked no later than 1 week before the retreat start date so that we can guarantee availability + help the providers plan their schedules.
Private or couples massages with essential oils take place in our hand carved, pool side massage huts. We offer couples and friends traveling together to have massages at the same time in seperate huts. 60 Minutes. $120
Reiki is a Japanese form of alternative medicine called energy healing. Reiki practitioners use a technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through which a "universal energy" is said to be transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the patient in order to encourage emotional or physical healing. Only 6 treatments spots are available with Cate, our amazing healer. 60 Minutes. $120
Thanks for choosing Mana. We’ve created two easy payment options for you:
1. Pay in full upfront online.
2. Select the deposit option online. The remainder of the payment will be collected via 2 direct debit payments every 2 weeks from your 'Deposit' purchase date - allowing you to pay for your retreat in 3 payments over 6 weeks. This option is done via direct debit on a credit card nominated by you. These card payments incur a 2.5% card fee. Once you purchase we will call you to set this up.
Bookings made 8 weeks before the retreat start date need select "Pay In Full" when purchasing online.
Teacher Training payment plans are different. Please refer to email communication.
We require you take out travel insurance, even for domestic bookings, incase of injury or last minute cancellation by you. Unfortunately we cannot refund you for these occurrences. Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing online, signing up for a pay plan or making a bank transfer.
We are a small boutique company. All deposits and monies paid are non-refundable. This allows us to find locations out of the ordinary and create something great. Mana Yoga Retreats insists you take out travel insurance even for domestic bookings incase of injury, emergency or cancellation. Unfortunately we cannot refund you for these occurrences. Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing online, signing up for a pay plan or making a bank transfer.