Welcome to our Bali Beach Yoga Retreat, and thank you for booking with Mana! You're deposit has been paid - wahoo! Time to book flights.
Closer to the date we have a few details to share + some to collect from you. For now, here is the full scoop of our trip!
Our mission is host a fun and enriching week of immersing in Mother Nature, while also providing you with necessary tools to carry your yoga practice with you when you step off the mat.
In the background, we have every day organised by the hour. This helps us provide you with the best experience so that you enjoy every moment of your retreat.
Bingin is a stunning beach with unrivalled views over the Indian Ocean and the great wave that make it one of the most demanded surfing points by surfers in Bali and the world. On the yogi front - it's peaceful, quiet and has beautiful energy - you'll feel like a local when you leave.
- Yoga clothes
- Swimsuit, warm weather comfortable clothes, pack for comfort not couture.
- Sandles + sneakers
- 1 set warm clothes (just incase)
- Medicines / personal hygiene
- Do not bring jewellery or expensive items
- IDR Cash from airport
Our Three Requests
1. Pack appropriately so you can maximise your time + enjoy our itinerary. It can consume hours of your time trying to find chemist products or other comforts in a foreign country.
2. Contact Patty directly on 0400313693 with any special requests at least 2 weeks prior to the retreat start date. This is also your contact number while in Bali.
3. Mobile phones are to be left away from the dining table at all times. Please limit phone use around common areas for those reading and relaxing. We started doing this at retreats and everyone has a much more enjoyable experience!
Check In + Arriving In Bali
- Fly into Denpensar to arrive at the villa by 2pm
- Activate WhatsApp and message Patty when you leave the airport.
- Catch a taxi (there are many and should cost $30) Villa Yoga, Bingin Beach near cashew tree.
Show your driver this address:
Villa Lunala Jl. Pantai Bingin, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.
- Patty will be there on May 17 2024 and staying on Bingin beach. Arriveing Early? We love Surf N Stay's basic but beachfront accommodation. Rooms from $175 AUD per night. https://www.sunsurfstaybingin.com/
- Check in May 18 2024 from 2pm so you can get settled and unpacked for our first yoga class at 4pm.
Our itinerary can be found online, however it is subject to change based on third party availability + weather. Don't worry, we've done this many times before, if we are unable to go ahead wit ha day plan we will come up with something!
Mana will provide all transfers for activities on our itinerary. All food and beverages with a * are for your purchase. We will always have bottled water for you to take on your day trips. Mana does not cover the cost of alcohol when dining in or out of the villa.
Travel Insurance / Visa's are compulsory in the event of sickness, injury, ect... Click Here to explore our recommend insurance provider however please research other companies and plans that will work best for you.
By attending this retreat and entering any premises where Mana Retreats are held we assume all customers are in compliance with Indonesian guidelines. Click Here for Indonesia travel requirements.
Please provide us with 2 x emergency contact details
The menu is healthy and delicious, GF + DF where possible. Plant based with eggs and fish on occasion. Please let us know of any allergies, intolerances or dislikes ASAP, especially nuts.
All food on this retreat is privately catered, so you can expect the best and healthiest Bali has to offer. We cater all meals except where noted in our itinerary, those meals will be for purchase as they will represent day trips ect.
Our Villa is a sacred place to learn and go deep. When we are out for dinner you are welcome to have a few cheeky drinks. Mindful consumption is mandatory and excessive drinking is not tolerated. We dod not drink within the villa grounds.
Massages take place in room or poolside. You have a complementary massage included and all additional massages can be paid for at the end of your stay.
Sunday's Beach Club
A favourite amongst guests since our very first retreat! Sundays Beach Club is a pay-to-enter food & beverage venue located at Ungasan, Jimbaran, at the most Southern tip of Bali. You enter the beach club via cable car access, continuing with some stairs. The very definition of a “beach” club, Sundays brings Bali’s best beach experience to the table - offering various watersports activities (non-motorized) along with stellar food & beverage offerings from the world-class F&B Team. With fresh seafood & premium ingredients as its main focus, the food takes on a lighter feel. With fulfilling portions, sharing is encouraged and most of the menu does away with the need for cutleries - befitting a beach experience venue. $75 AUD Per Person.
- Includes 1 entry
- IDR 400.000 food & beverage credit
- towels, wifi, and complimentary watersports equipment provided
- watersports include: snorkeling, kayak, stand up paddle board
- watersports are based on tides & availability
We support you in the following ways when booking one of our yoga retreats:
+ Retreats in Australia: Never lose your deposit or full payment if you notify us of a cancel or change to your booking 90 days before the start date of the retreat. We will credit your account to attend a retreat within 12 months of your original purchase date.
+ All monies paid will be credited to another retreat to be used within 12 months if you make changes to your booking on or before 90 days out from the start date of the retreat.
+ Our recommended travel insurance provider Covermore’s comprehensive travel insurance will support you in the event of cancellation by you, injury or sickness for you and your family if you need to make changes within 90 days of your booking. Click here for more information to book travel insurance. We insist you take our this tailored insurance for reimbursements.
+ Pay in full or pay deposit and the remaining 6 weeks after purchase date.
+ Click Here to read our full Terms and Conditions